Towards the Quality Mark
This section aims to provide information for a school that might be interested in the Quality Mark award, and to support it through the process of working towards accreditation.
- clarify the principles underlining the Quality Mark
- demonstrate links with the school improvement agenda
- explain the expectations for achieving accreditation
- set out the criteria for each of the 10 elements and make suggestions for possible sources of evidence
- outline the process by which a school will achieve the award
- Self-audit documents are available to download here.